AncoferWaldram Steelplates BV
Structural strength in heavy steel plates
Over 100,000 tons of quality heavy steel plates in stock. AncoferWaldram Steelplates B.V. (AWS) is a stockholding wholesaler and steel service centre, specialising in the supply of hot-rolled heavy carbon steel (quarto) plates, and profiled parts for more than 40 years now. Over the years, AWS has developed into a business that sets the standard for its industry.
With its 100 man workforce, the services AWS provides for all kinds of custom products together with the expert advice is what makes them a valued partner for customers in all types of industries.
Company of Dillinger
AWS is a company of Dillinger, Dillingen/Saar, Germany, Europe’s leading producer of quarto plates, with a hot rolling capacity of two million tons per year.
Certification and full material traceability
AWS is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Quality management system certificated in accordance with Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
AWS stocks an extensive range of 3.2 Lloyd’s Register / DNV GL certified plates:
– Shipbuilding grades Grade A LRS, DH36 LRS, EH36 LRS, VLD36, VLE36, VLE36 / EH36 +Z35, VLE36TM, VLF36TM;
– Construction plates in S235JR / S355J2+N / S355K2+N acc. EN 10025-2;
– Fine grained construction plates S355NL acc. to EN 10025-3;
– Offshore grades S355G10+M / S420G2+M / S460G2+M acc. EN 10225, S355ML / S460ML acc. to EN 10025-4, S460NL (Z35-US) acc. EN 10025-3;
– High strength fine grained plates - Dillimax 690-1100 (+Z35);
– Wear-resistant plates - Dillidur 400/450/500/550;
– Dicrest®5 (HIC resistant) acc. ASME SA 516 Gr. 60/65/70;
– Pressure vessel grades P265GH / P295GH / P355GH acc. EN 10028-2, P355NH / P355NL2, P460NH / NL2 acc. EN 10028-3.
Plates from stock or profiled parts
It is the combination of comprehensive stocks of over 100,000 tons of heavy carbon steel plates plus the sophisticated profiling plant that gives AWS a decisive lead in experience, product range and customer service.
Please visit our website for more detailed information: www.ancoferwaldram.com